A Statement From MOCA’s Jeffrey Deitch
After the ousting of MOCA’s widely respected chief curator, Paul Schimmel, and the subsequent resignations of all the museum’s artist-trustees, Baldessari, Kruger, Opie, and Ruscha, Director Jeffrey Deitch released this statement on museum’s website:
“The recent events and board resignations at MOCA have prompted a number of critical articles about the museum.
We would like to reassure you of our commitment to extending MOCA’s legacy and international reputation as a preeminent contemporary art institution, to fulfilling the museum’s mission, and to ensuring that it has a secure future both financially and artistically.” Read the entire statement.
- dolphinstagram reblogged this from artnet
- latwianismus likes this
- the-nyc-mind likes this
- cedillavore likes this
- fazercafune reblogged this from artnet and added:
- listeningstill likes this
- mayberryfineart reblogged this from artnet
- gloriamy reblogged this from artnet
- lscontemporary reblogged this from artnet and added:
- a--n--f likes this
- ididntsayityet reblogged this from artnet and added:
- artnet posted this